Do you really love Thanksgiving?
Have you already prepared your ideal menu weeks in advance?
For the world’s die-hard Thanksgiving supporters, we’ve compiled this list of Thanksgiving-themed names.
These thanksgiving pet names can be great for your pet if they are November born.
Pick suitable clever Thanksgiving names that include names for boy dogs, Autumn, events, etc.
Take a look below. Happy Thanksgiving..!!!
Table of Contents
Thanksgiving Pet Names For Boy Dogs
- Acorn: The fruit of an oak tree.
- Alton: Alton Brown is a popular chef.
- Apple Pie: A popular pie during Thanksgiving.
- Autumn: The season during Thanksgiving.
- Bean: Thanksgiving green bean dish.
- Birch: A thin-barked tree.
- Bounty: A reward.
- Butter: A dairy product used in many Thanksgiving dishes.
- Butternut: A North American tree.
- Caramel: Heated sugar.
- Casserole: A popular side dish.
- Charity: Helping the needy.
- Clove: A dried flower bud.
- Cookie: Thanksgiving cookies.
Related: Scream | Names To Call Your Partner In Bed
- Drumstick: A turkey drumstick.
- Fern: A plant without flowers.
- Giblet: Chicken liver, heart, gizzard and neck used to make gravy and stuffing.
- Green Bean: A Thanksgiving dish.
- Harvest: The period of gathering crops.
- Hunter: A huntsman.
- Muffin: A small round quick bread.
- November: The month of Thanksgiving.
- Nutmeg: A aromatic and hard seed from a tropical tree.
- Pumpkin: Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.
- Stuffing: Turkey stuffing.
- Thursday: Thanksgiving day is always on the fourth Thursday of November.
- Topaz: It’s the November birthstone, after all.
- Turkey: A Thanksgiving staple dish.
- Wishbone: A bone in front of the breastbone of a bird.
- Yams: Thanksgiving yams.
Clever Thanksgiving Names
- Honey Baked Fam
- The Gravy Train
- The Gobbler Gang
- Room for Seconds
Related: Dirty Nicknames For Guys
- The Angry Birds
- 50 Shades of Gravy
- Baby Pie, Pie, Pie
- Feast Mode
- Giving Everyone the Bird
Autumn Dog Names Boy
Related: November Jokes | No Nut | Funny
Thanksgiving Names For Events
- A Bohotastic Thanksgiving Party
- Have a Tacorrific Thanksgiving
- RusticThemed Thanksgiving
- Tailgate Party
- Mommy’s Little Turkey
- Turkey Talk
- Thanksgiving Day
- Count your blessings
- Happy Turkey Day
Related: Thanksgiving Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- Be Thankful Always
- So much to be thankful for
- Make It Luau Tropical
- Give Thanks
- Dinner Time
- I Can’t Believe I Ate The Whole Thing
- For This, I am Thankful
- Turkey Bowling
- Roll a Turkey
- Leaf Turkey
- Pastel Pumpkin Party
- Swap Pies
- Be Thankful For What You’ve Got
- Over the River & Through the Woods
- True Family Gathering
- Giving Thanks
- Share Your Bountiful Harvest
Related: Turkey Jokes For Thanksgiving | Stories
- We Are Thankful For Everything
- A Happy Heart Is A Thankful Heart
- Harvest Moon
- Dinner is Coming
- Happy Friendsgiving!
- It’s Peanuts Day
- Around the World Potluck
- Pajama Thanksgiving Party
- Shimmers, Sparkle & Anything Fancy
- Shine bright like a diamond
Thanksgiving Themed Pet Names
- Crescent (Roll)
- Dolce or Dulce
- Emeril (as in Lagasse)
- Grace or Gracie
Related: Bad Thanksgiving Jokes
- Leaf (or Leif)
- Mac (‘n Cheese)
- Mayflower or just May
- Mercy (Merci is French for “thank you”)
- Oak or Oakley
Related: Turkey Jokes For Adults
- Persephone (Persie)
- Pippin (or Pip)
- Pomona (Roman goddess of fruit trees)
- Prudence (or Prue)
- Rain / Rainy
Names Associated With Thanksgiving
- Aviv: Young grain.
- Beckham: Home by the stream.
- Boden: Shelter.
- Cobb: Cottage.
- Dagan: Grain, the earth.
- Demetrius: Follower of the goddess of corn and the harvest.
- Goren: Grain harvest
- Hampton: Home Settlement
- Henry: Home leader
- Jadon: Thankful
- Jonathan: A type of apple.
- Jorah: Autumn rain
- Lugh: Celtic harvest god
- Masefield: Cornfield
- Milbank: Mill on the bank
- Miller: One who grinds grain
- Milton: Mill town
- Neper: Egyptian god of grain
- Quincy: Home of the fifth son
- Shakir: Grateful
- Thomas: Inspired by “Tom” turkey
- Thu: Vietnamese name meaning “autumn”
20+ Creative Thanksgiving Nail Designs 2023
You can use these Thanksgiving pet names for your four-legged friends.
Moreover, check out these jokes, riddles, trivia, and memes on food, love, animal, and holiday to get more ideas to suit different moods and situations.
Turkey Dad Jokes
Best Turkey Trivia Questions
Winter Dad Jokes One Liners
Thanksgiving Jokes For Elementary Students
Corny Thanksgiving Jokes
Funny Turkey Puns
Funny Thanksgiving Jokes