Table of Contents
Ultimate Halloween Quiz Questions And Answers
What was candy corn originally called?
How much did Americans spend on Halloween in 2019?
When was Trick or Treat for UNICEF founded?
What did Scottish women hang to see their future husbands on Halloween?
Wet sheets in front of a fire.
Who was the first First Lady to decorate the White House for Halloween?
Mamie Eisenhower in 1958.
What famous magician died on Halloween?
What candy was given to soldiers in battle in the Korean War?
What is Hong Kong’s Festival of Hungry Ghosts called?
Where was the first city-wide Halloween celebration in the United States?
When is Halloween thought to have originated?
What is the most commercially successful horror franchise of all time?
Who sang the original “Monster Mash?”
Related: Halloween Jokes And Riddles
What was The Munsters’ address?
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Halloween Trivia Multiple Choice Quiz
- What’s the name of the activity that involves grabbing floating fruit with your teeth?
- Apple bobbing
- Dipping for pears
- Gone pineapple fishing
- That’s my tomato!
- In which country did Halloween start?
- Which of these is not a traditional Halloween decoration?
- The modern classic The Nightmare Before Christmas was released in what year?
- Wednesday Addams is which member of the Addams family?
- In 1966 classic ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’, which character explains the tale of the Great Pumpkin?
- What was candy corn originally called?
- Chicken Feed
- Pumpkin corn
- Chicken wings
- Air heads
- What was voted as the worst Halloween candy?
- Candy corn
- Jolly rancher
- Sour Punch
- Swedish Fish
- The word “Halloween” means what?
- Scary night
- Saints’ evening
- Reunion day
- Candy day
- What is the most popular Halloween costume for pets?
- jinker bell
- What is the record for the most lit jack-o’-lanterns on display?
- Where is the biggest Halloween parade in the US thrown?
- New york
- Miami beach
- Halloween was started by which group of people?
- What’s the most popular Halloween costume for kids in 2021?
- In 1000 AD, which religion adapted Halloween to fit their own customs?
- Which of these types of candy is the most popular in the USA during Halloween?
- Milk Duds
Related: Dirty Halloween Jokes For Adults
- What was the name of the lobster that was picked from the tank in Hocus Pocus?
- What is banned in Hollywood on Halloween?
- Pumpkin Soup
- Silly string
- Candy corn
- Who wrote the “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
- Washington Irving
- Stephen King
- Agatha Christie
- Henry James
- Which color stands for the harvest?
- Which color signifies death?
- What’s the most popular Halloween costume in the U.S., according to Google?
- A Witch
- peter pan
- a clown
- Where is Transylvania, otherwise known as Count Dracula’s home, located?
- North Carolina
- Prior to pumpkins, which root vegetable did the Irish and Scottish carve on Halloween
- In Hotel Transylvania, what color is Frankenstein?
Pop Culture Halloween Trivia
Here is pop culture Halloween trivia questions, pick suitable Halloween pop culture trivia questions and have fun.
What does the spell to emit light from their wands in Harry Potter?
Who plays the shopkeeper where Bill buys the bike in It Chapter 2?
In The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, what is the name of Leatherface’s family?
What do witches ride on?
What 2 colors are associated with Halloween?
Orange and black.
What is the name of the Romanian region where Dracula’s castle is located?
Which classic book contains the character, Ichabod Crane?
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
What is a male witch called?
In what country did Halloween originate?
Disney Halloween Trivia Questions And Answers
Who are the two main muppets in ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion?
Gonzo and Pepe
Which Disney Halloween movie takes place in Mexico on the day of the dead?
Which actor portrayed Balthazar Blake in ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice?
Which famous actor and singer was the narrator in ‘The Adventures of Ichabod And Mr. Toad?
Which actor played Edward in ‘Edward Scissorhands’?
Which town is Jack Skellington the king of, in ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’?
Which color is the guitar in Coco?
When was ‘Bedknobs and Broomsticks’ released?
Who sings the “Headless Horseman” song from the “The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad”?
In “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” what spell does Sally cast to try and stop Jack from delivering Christmas toys?
Ursula the Sea Witch has eight tentacles, and twice as many tricks up her sleeve. Which of these wicked spells does she NOT cast in “The Little Mermaid”?
Creating multiple clones of herself
Stealing a voice
Growing in size.
Creating multiple clones of herself
Easy Halloween Trivia
How is the mystery flavored Dum-Dum lollipop made?
Is pumpkin a fruit or vegetable?
Halloween is the second busiest holiday after which one?
In which play by Shakespeare do three witches say, “Double, double, toil and trouble”?
Which holiday has the top candy sales, Valentine’s Day or Halloween?
Which state in the U.S.A. produces the most pumpkins?
What was the original name for candy corn?
Who wrote the horror classic Frankenstein and what was the name of the monster Frankenstein created?
In 1973, what was the movie that convinced Americans to throw away their Ouija Boards?
What are two other vegetables that have been carved on Halloween?
How many pieces of candy does the average household give to each trick or treater on Halloween?
Hard Halloween Trivia
What item is banned only during Halloween from 12am October 31st to 12 pm November 1st in Hollywood California?
In what year will the next full moon occur during Halloween?
In the correct spelling of Halloween, where is the apostrophe placed?
Between the two e’s (Hallowe’en)
In what two countries was “guising”, the tradition of dressing up in costumes, and going door for food or coins for Halloween most popular?
Scotland and Ireland
When people go house to house while “souling”, what do they ask for?
In what country was the first written account of children using the phrase “trick or treat” on Halloween?
How many children have been seriously injured or killed from poisoned candy given to them by strangers during Halloween?
What country holds the title for the World’s heaviest pumpkin?
What was the original jack o’ lanterns made from?
Turnips (also mangel wurzels and possibly rutabagas)
The round orange pumpkins that are used for most jack o’ lanterns today are native to what continent?
Ultimate Halloween Trivia
Halloween is celebrated on 31st October, but what is celebrated on the day after?
All Saints Day
St. Stephen’s Day
All Saints Day
Which fruit is traditionally carved to create a Jack O’Lantern?
Trick-or-treating is an ancient custom that began in the 16th century in which country?
What are traditionally driven away by the celebration of Halloween?
Coco is a film about the holiday the Day of the Dead which is traditionally celebrated in which country?
Halloween Trivia Questions PDF
These trivia Questions will make your Halloween holiday full of enthusiasm. Share it with your Friends and Family.